We recommend good and cheep flights to Sweden. It don´t have to cost mutch to visit Sweden by areoplane. Lost of lowprice flights it´s avaliable.
Check out :
- Ryanair: Cheep fly to Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Växjö. Most flight from westeurope.
- Wizzair: Cheep fly to Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö. Most flight from easteurope and balkan countries. Very good value for the money. Good price and you can print your own boardningpass at home in your own printer.
- Norwegian airlines: Sometime really goog prices. This company fly to many airports in Sweden. So check out if you want to the north of Sweden.
- Flygresor.se: Lost of flights to Sweden with differents company. But it not so cheep, but you can choose what is best for you.
Go by bus can be good price some time. Boat also if you are in Denmark, Finland or Estonia. Train it not so cheep i Sweden. Down here we list and give information that can be very useful.
- Stenaline: Boat to Sweden from Denmark, (Grenå- Varberg and Fredrikshavn- Gothenburg) Boat from Poland, (Gdynia- Karlskrona). Good prices.
- Tallink Silja line: Boat to Sweden from Finland, (Turku- Stockholm and Helsinki- Stockholm). Boat to Sweden from Latvia, (Riga- Stockholm). Boat to Sweden from Estonia, (Tallin- Stockholm)
2017-07-21 (Funny pictures) Every week at icedaniel.se we publish new funny pictures. Keep and enjoy this time !
2017-07-20 (Tourism) Now in the summer their is lots of nice cities to visit and enjoy in Sweden. Vänersborg by the biggest lake in Sweden, Vänern is one of them.
2017-07-19 (Music) In Sweden reaggae music it´s not so big. But we have a reaggae artist, Papa Dee and he was popular in the 90´s. What do you think of the sound.
2017-07-18 (News) The Swedish royal king Carl- Gustaf and the queen Silvia´s love nest it´s for sale. Nice picture from the house.
2017-07-17 (News) Now is the big soccer-cup for young teams "Gothia Cup" in Gothenburg. Is very nice to see teams from 80 countries and is a big party in the city.
2017-07-15 (Tourism) Icehockey has a strong traditional in Sweden. In the old days it was lots of outside rinks in small villages.
2017-07-14 (News) Awesome celebration of the swedish princess Victoria´s 40 years brithday. The celebration is first in Stockholm in the day and on the island Öland in the evening. It´s on swedish television for everyone.
2017-07-12 (Blog) In Sweden Amanda Nilsson is a popular and nice blog-woman. She often write about her traning, cooking and food. But also about holliday who is something she like very mutch. She a good blogger.